The Life of Gabe and Mandy

"It is a good thing to give thanks unto the LORD, and to sing praises unto thy name, O most High: To shew forth thy lovingkindness in the morning, and thy faithfulness every night..." Psalm 92:1-2

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Skiing Pictures



I'm sitting in an almost empty house at 11:00pm, waiting for the shower...



So I thought I would post some pictures from our last trip to the slopes!



This is Sarah G. She's a great helper when it comes time to move!!! So are Hannah, Darrell, Abby, Charity and Joel! They make the job fun!

We've spent 3 days moving all the stuff from our house of at least 13 years into a smaller one that doesn't have a garage or shed to keep stuff in. (We're using our shop/office for storage).



Our new house doesn't have a running shower yet, so 5 of us drove back 10 miles to use the one in our old house, (which also has internet still!)



We had so much fun skiing/snowboarding for the past 4 weeks with the Gramms!



This last trip had an added element of what I called "slushies" all day. It was a wet day, but I was happy with how dry my snow clothes kept me!



Aren't they so cute!!!!?



This is a picture of my friend, Abby. She's standing behind my snowboard. (That's me in the front).



We ate a hot lunch in the van, and stayed nice and warm while we ate!



The lift ride was soooooo cold!



It's snowing! We Californians don't get enough of it so we make it snow indoors too!



Surf's Up now! Good bye snow, ski's, poles, boards, scarfs, gloves, goggles, cold! Lookout beach, here we come!