The Life of Gabe and Mandy

"It is a good thing to give thanks unto the LORD, and to sing praises unto thy name, O most High: To shew forth thy lovingkindness in the morning, and thy faithfulness every night..." Psalm 92:1-2

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Random Pictures

I couldn't stand looking at those eye pictures anymore so I decided to update.


The other day I started going through my pictures. I went from having 936 MB of free space to having 2.03 GB of free space. It was fun reliving all the memories of our trip. I had over 1.5 GB of photos from one month in KY. (And I had already deleted a lot of them.) While going through the pictures I thought I would post some here for you all to see. ;)


Is he in trouble??? Is this a new form of punishment?

Nothing better than a tractor tire in the rain!!!


Wow, where did this come from? (I'm still trying to figure out how it got on my computer!)


Babysitting... lots of fun!


Anybody wanna buy a car? We drove by this in New Orleans after Katrina.

She just had to take a picture of....

... This!


Mr. Pianoman! lol!

EDIT: For some new, really beautiful, pictures of Yosemite try clicking on this link: http://www.homeschoolalumni.org/weblog.php?w=545

Let me know if that works or not.