The Life of Gabe and Mandy

"It is a good thing to give thanks unto the LORD, and to sing praises unto thy name, O most High: To shew forth thy lovingkindness in the morning, and thy faithfulness every night..." Psalm 92:1-2

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Look what we caught!


These pretty flowers are all over the beach. Aren't they beautiful?

On Memorial day we had a good time reminiscing over the past year. I can't believe it's only been a year since our bus caught on fire, since I was suffering with poison ivy the flu and hives, since Justin, Annie and I flew back to an empty ugly house in OK and drove on to KY, when we met the Myers, Overholts, Morrises and several other neat Christian homeschool families... What an eventful year it has been!



I got a few more pictures for you! Check out what Sarah and I pulled out...



...of the trash.


We had some fun games of volleyball the other day at the beach! I love playing in the sand!

Last but not least, Kaylee and Charity headed out for some fun in the friendliest waves in the world! Doheny beach is the place to learn surfing if you have any fear of the ocean!