The Life of Gabe and Mandy

"It is a good thing to give thanks unto the LORD, and to sing praises unto thy name, O most High: To shew forth thy lovingkindness in the morning, and thy faithfulness every night..." Psalm 92:1-2

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Birthdays

Will turned 18 on September 29th. He was my first little brother. Now he's my biggest brother! He can beat me at arm wrestling... sometimes.

He runs a gardening business and we're not sure but we think that it's simply because he likes operating cool equipment.

Will, formerly known as Will-IE, is aspiring to be our family comedian, but I appreciate the way he knows how to be serious too.

Just about every evening Will is in the kitchen helping with the dishes. We like to sing together and if you haven't had the chance of hearing Will sing bass you're missing out! He's a sweet singer!

I love that guy! He's a real 2x4x92.4 (I hope I got those numbers right)





We celebrated another birthday on September 27th. We had Aunt Nancy and her family over for her birthday so that she wouldn't have to cook. We had some...food... and some cake, made by her husband, my Uncle, Dad's brother, Grandma Sue's son, Great Uncle Tim's nephew, Natalie's Dad, the Gramm's friend. Yeah that guy. You probably know the dude!

Anyways, when some of us went into the kitchen after dinner to clean up we saw this nice cake sitting there. We also saw this nifty tube of icing. 5 minutes later, with tons of giggling and a little bit of chocolate syrup we found in the 'fridge the cake was altered in appearance, and so were some faces...